Marsol’s platform supply vessels are well represented in our fleet. HIMS 12, HIMS 13, and Marsol Dragon are just a few of the vessels designed and built with three bow thrusters and two station controls in the wheelhouse. These vessels are suitable for use as offshore supply vessels.
Marsol PSVs are all equipped with towing machinery on deck, some with cranes.The PSVs were originally engineered to aid in offshore oil and gas platform processes, giving Marsol extensive experience with supply transfers across the Indian subcontinent, the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia.
Marsol platform supply vessels are normally hired to support construction, repair, and oil and gas extracting teams offshore.
Advantages of using Marsol platform supply vessels:
- -heavy structural equipment carriers
- -essential structural components
- -transportation of chemicals that aid subsea welding and boring procedures
- -equipped with all types of crew accommodations
- -can handle transit of drilling rig platforms
- -equipped to curb oil spillage and contain fires